Adonis Auto Group, LLC is a United States limited liability company subject to the laws of the United States. This Policy describes how we collect, use, and disclose information in the United States. The United States may not offer a level of privacy protection as great as that offered in other jurisdictions. In jurisdictions outside of the United States where we are subject to different or more restrictive local laws, we may adjust our practices in those jurisdictions to comply with local laws. Otherwise, we make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of the United States that apply to the collection, security, use, and disclosure of information. Information that is collected or stored in jurisdictions outside of the United States may, subject to applicable law, be disclosed or transferred to the United States or other locations. When information is transferred to the United States, it will be handled in accordance with the laws of the United States.
By using this Website, you agree to the privacy practices described in this Policy. This Policy shall be taken and considered part of the Agreement as if the Agreement was completely set out therein.
Information We Collect
The Website collects two kinds of information about you: (a) personally identifiable information; and (b) non-personally identifiable information.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or another person. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself, including: (i) your name, address, phone number, country, email address, and other basic contact information; (ii) your preferences, content, access device information, and payment information; (iii) reviews, photographs, videos, and other content; and (iv) communications and other messages, including correspondence between Adonis Auto Group, LLC and you. You may decline to provide personally identifiable information through the Website. However, depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory. If you decline to provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, we may not be able to provide that service to you.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally identifiable information is information that does not identify you or another person. Non-personally identifiable information includes: (i) session and usage data; (ii) log data; and (iii) aggregate information.i. Session and Usage Data. Session and usage data is information about your use of the Website, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through the use of the Website. Session and usage data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication, and data sharing, including: network measurements; quality of service; time and date of the use of the Website; and upon your consent, your location. We may also aggregate session and usage data as described in the aggregate information section below. Session and usage data does not include any personally identifiable information nor does it include content you may transmit or share through the use of the Website (such as name, address, and calendar appointments). ii. Log Data. When you interact with us or use the Website, our systems may automatically collect your unique user device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use.iii. Aggregate Information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or users from which individual user identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Website, may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Website, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting aggregate information. Aggregate information helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Website.
How We Use Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your personally identifiable information to: (i) provide products and services; (ii) resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;(iii) verify your identity and the information you provide; (iv) encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies; (v) customize your experience, analyze usage of the Website, improve and measure interest in our products and services, and inform you about the Website, services, products, and updates; (vi) provide you with information that may affect your use of the Website, the products and services; (vii) communicate marketing and promotional offers; (viii) provide customer service, including receipts; and (ix) perform certain other business activities. During the course of our business, we may use your personally identifiable information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. We may, however, send you messages through email, text message, or other means of communications as part of our services regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes, and customer service issues regarding the products or services, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such messages. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions. We may also use your personally identifiable information as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our terms and conditions; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use your non-personally identifiable information for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for our own internal purpose to measure traffic patterns; to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users; to provide, improve, and modify the Website; and for promotion and marketing purposes.
How We May Disclose Your Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information for any purpose. Remember, non-personally identifiable information cannot be used to identify you or another person.
Public Areas and Third-Party Postings
Users Under 13 Years of Age
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information. By using this Website, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not authorized to use this Website.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations or abuse of the Website, please contact us.